Beauty & Wellness

The Best Natural Hand Cream

December 28, 2017

We’re in the throes of arctic temperatures here in New England, which always personifies my dry skin. Hand cream is something I use on the regular, so I wanted to share the three best natural hand creams I’ve come across so far.

Burt’s Bees Ultimate Care Hand Cream

I always have a tube of this in my desk at work. It’s my go-to when my hands are feeling a little rough. The smell is nice, but it does leave my hands feeling a little greasy. I’m guessing it’s the baobab oil used in it. I use the body lotion version of this and it does a great job of keeping dry winter skin nice and moisturized.

Aveda Hand Relief

I received this as a gift a couple years ago and it worked wonders. The smell was amazing and it always relieved cracked skin that I am prone to in the winter. The salon I go to is an Aveda salon and they always give me a hand massage with this stuff and it’s honestly pure bliss.

Andalou Naturals – Clementine Hand Cream

I LOVE this stuff. It smells amazing and leaves my hands silky smooth, but without feeling greasy. They also have a lavender scent available that I imagine is just as dreamy.

I received this in my Yogi Surprise subscription box — check out my post here about this awesome monthly box of goodies and get a discount off your subscription!

Check out my other posts featuring all-natural products:

10 Natural Self Care Products

Natural Winter Skincare Routine

Treat Yourself with Yogi Surprise

Enjoy! Let me know if you try any of these and love them like I do!

• Reply Ivy December 29, 2017 at 10:51 am

This is SO helpful! I’m in Boston and you’re right, it’s starting to feel like the Arctic around here. My hands have been so dry and I’ve been desperately trying to find a natural lotion, with ingredients I can feel good about. I can’t decide which to try first!

• Reply susie liberatore December 29, 2017 at 11:31 am

LOVE LOVE this!!! I hate winter and I need something like this. Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Denise December 29, 2017 at 11:54 am

my hands tend to dry awfully quick during the winter and I have tried the Burts bee that I use on my daughter and fell in love with it, it stays on the skin and keeps them soft. thanks for sharing.

• Reply jenna | the urben life December 29, 2017 at 3:17 pm

My hands are so dry right now! I need to try these ๐Ÿ™‚

• Reply Renee December 29, 2017 at 8:05 pm

It sounds so weird but I am just getting back into lotion again. For the longest time I have just been using coconut oil…now I’m realizing that maybe wasn’t the best route for me! Thanks for these cleaned up ideas!

• Reply Roger December 30, 2017 at 10:44 am

Great hand cream choices. I have been looking for a new type for my sister.

• Reply Lara December 31, 2017 at 5:59 am

Right now I can feel how dry my hand are after washing dishes. Thanks for the advice! I’m also looking for new natural products to use

• Reply Amy Terry December 31, 2017 at 9:26 am

Iโ€™m trying to use chemical free products. This is helpful, thanks so much!

• Reply January 2018 Goals - my so called crunchy life January 10, 2018 at 11:00 am

[…] The Best Natural Hand Cream […]