Snacks & Apps

Quick & Easy Jalepeno Poppers

November 30, 2017

These jalepeno poppers are always a crowd favorite! With less than a handful of ingredients, it’s a quick and easy recipe.

I use turkey bacon because we don’t eat pork in our household. I’ve tried making these with regular bacon and while they were still delicious, the bacon seemed much more fatty, greasy and didn’t hold the shape like the turkey bacon does.

This recipe will make 24 poppers and takes about 30 minutes to prep and then another 30 minutes to bake.

What you’ll need:

12 jalepenos (each jalepeno equals 2 servings)

8oz cream cheese

1 package turkey bacon (I lucked out and had 2 extra pieces in this package)

How to pull it all together:

When shopping for the ingredients for this recipe — it’s important to take into consideration how many slices the package of bacon has — so you know how many peppers to buy.

Preheat oven to 400 degrees

First you’ll need to halve all the jalepenos and scoop the insides out. I like to line up the clean shells on the baking dish.

Once you have them all lined up, start filling with cream cheese.

Now it’s time to wrap each pepper with bacon. I usually start in the front and wrap it a couple time around the pepper. Place them back on the baking sheet.

Now pop em in the oven for 20-30 minutes (or until the bacon looks a little crispy and the cheese is browning a bit).

Let them cool a little before devouring them, or you’ll burn your mouth like whoa!

Mmmmm, so so good. One of my favorite appetizers to make for a crowd! They usually go fast once their put out, so make sure to grab a few before they’re gone!

Enjoy!

• Reply Tami @ The Inspiration Lady November 30, 2017 at 12:33 pm

These look so good, and easy! I love jalapeno poppers. ๐Ÿ™‚ Pinned for later!

• Reply Marie November 30, 2017 at 12:35 pm

Yes theyโ€™re often requested and always go quick! Enjoy!

• Reply Andy schwartz November 30, 2017 at 1:23 pm

So the turkey bacon tasted ok with these poppers? I may try this for our work Christmas party. (But might have to experiment at home first๐Ÿ˜„)

• Reply Marie November 30, 2017 at 1:24 pm

Yes absolutely! Thatโ€™s all we eat in our home so we enjoy it! Iโ€™ve never had a complaint.

• Reply Felicia @ The Starving Chef November 30, 2017 at 8:26 pm

These look fantastically delicious – def need to make these for my next party.

• Reply Leah Weber November 30, 2017 at 9:18 pm

I LOVE jalapeno poppers but I’ve never made them before, I’ll definitely have to try these out! Thanks for posting!

• Reply Gabby December 1, 2017 at 10:25 am

These look delicious! Iโ€™m the only one in the house who will eat turkey bacon but Iโ€™m perfectly fine with having these all to myself!

• Reply Britney December 1, 2017 at 2:27 pm

MMM jalapeno poppers are one of my favorites. Not really into turkey bacon but obviously I could just use real bacon. I have a whole30 jalaepno popper recipe actually that does not have the dairy at all…. I will have to post that soon I forgot about it! Yay, this looks so good I am hungry now.

• Reply Madison December 2, 2017 at 2:00 am

Jalepeno poppers are my favorite! I love anything spicy wrapped in bacon!

• Reply December Goals - my so called crunchy life December 2, 2017 at 10:36 am

[…] Quick & Easy Jalepeno Poppers […]

• Reply Robyn Shaver December 2, 2017 at 12:16 pm

These look so amazing, and the turkey bacon wrap is genius! These will be made for the holidays in my home!